Did you know that many Unbound sponsors use our online payment system to submit their sponsorship contribution each month? You have the option of making one-time payments or setting up an automatic payment on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Paying for your sponsorship online instead of by check is one way to make your life a little simpler and helps Unbound be more efficient in processing your contributions.
If you are mailing checks personally or through your bank, here’s how you can set up recurring payments online and let our website do the work for you.
- Visit unbound.org the next time you’re ready to make a payment.
- Click register at the top right. If you already have a login for eLetters or another use, just log in with your information. Otherwise, enter your basic information to get set up on our website.
- After logging in, click on My Contributions under My Account.
- On the My Contributions page, enter the amount you want to pay toward your sponsorship. If the amount you enter is equal to your monthly level, you’ll be asked if you want your contribution paid automatically each month. (Please note: Your recurring payment will happen on the same day of the month that you made your first online payment. If you would like it on a different date, please contact us at the number below.)
- Click “Make Payment” at the bottom of the page to be taken to the basket.
- Enter your payment information or select an existing payment method if one is already on file.
- Click “Next” and you’ll be able to review your basket. Then click “Submit Contribution” and you’re all done!
- You’ll receive a confirmation email at the email address you have registered on our site. You can change this information at any time by visiting unbound.org/profile or by calling us at (800) 875-6564.
Need help setting up your recurring payment? Feel free to call us at (800) 875-6564 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.