Gus Rohde, CFCA sponsor, center, visits his sponsored child, Glendy, and her family during a mission awareness trip to Guatemala in May 2011.
Several of you have expressed a desire to stay connected to CFCA’s work around the world.
We have several ePublications, each highlighting different initiatives:
- eNewsletter: This monthly newsletter features stories, videos and news from around the world.
- ePrayer: Each ePrayer comes weekly to your inbox. The subjects encompass CFCA communities around the world, including the U.S.
- Rise and Dream: People interested in the CFCA documentary film may receive updates once a month.
- Volunteer outreach: Interested in telling people about CFCA sponsorship, but don’t know how to start? We’ll give you ideas and inspiring stories on how to get more involved.
- Youth minister resources: Quarterly lesson plans and resources for youth are available.
Interested in any or all these options? Check out this page to stay connected.