We’re excited to announce new changes to our website, www.cfcausa.org!
Sponsors can now manage their account online through the new “Manage my account” option, the top-right blue button on our website.
When you register for an account, you’ll need your CFCA ID, name exactly as it appears on your account (special characters and all), and ZIP code.
You’ll be prompted to create a username and password. Once you’re set up, you can log in quickly and easily with your username and password.
Watch the screencast below for more details. It’s best viewed in fullscreen mode [click the little square symbol next to the YouTube button]:
Your online account provides you with the following features:
- Write an eLetter. Not to be confused with email, an eLetter is a message sent to your friend through your CFCA online account, not your personal email address. eLetters are easy, economical and secure.
- Manage your account. You can pay your sponsorship, donate to special funds, update your address or phone number, view your payment history and print an annual contribution statement.
- Learn about benefits and services in your friend’s local program. Our staffs in Kansas City and in the field have been working hard to provide information about how much help your sponsorship provides. For example, the detailed descriptions of benefits and services available in your friend’s local program come directly from our overseas staff!
- View and print your friend’s photo.
- See your friend’s birth date.
If you need help with your login or navigating these features, our Sponsor Services representatives can assist you. Just call 1-800-875-6564.
Note: As we roll out these changes, our website may be temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience!